Hello, my name is Allan Pearson. I have been in the finance industry since 1989 - not long after I began my real estate sales career as a salesperson with Peter Kurts Real Estate (Browns Plains, Qld) in 1989. I soon discovered that to sell real estate successfully you needed to be able to access finance. Hence I became a broker and helped my clients get access to finance - when getting finance was really tough (times really haven't changed - but the interest rates sure have!)
My Formal Qualifications include:
• Licenced Real Estate Agent Certificate #4336779
• Bachelor of Social Science (Business, Law, Counselling, Theology).
• Certificate IV in Property Services (Real Estate)
• Certificate IV in Financial Services (Mortgage and Finance Broking)
• Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAA)
• Certificate II in Information Technology
• Business Consultant - Certificate in Business; Certificate in Business Planning and Small Business Management; Introduction to Insolvency Program (IIP)
As a Business and Cashflow / Solvency Consultant - for Individuals and/or Businesses - We help people understand EQUITY, RISK MANAGEMENT, CASHFLOW, THE SALES CYCLE and how important it is to the BUSINESS of property investing.
Our Expertise greatly assists our clients to Get Finance.
EZFinance Pty Ltd (ACN: 140178383 - ACL: 392611) and it's authorized Advisors are fully qualified to give advice and assist with all/any consumer lending. EZFinance Pty Ltd is a member of AFCA
EZFinance Commercial Pty Ltd (ACN: 639833604) and it's authorized advisors are fully qualified to give advice and assist with all/any Commercial / Business lending. EZFinance Commercial Pty Ltd only advise and assist with "Non-Coded" finance (as described in the NCCP act 2009*) and are not a member of AFCA.
*National Consumer Credit Protection Act (NCCP)
Allan Pearson is a proud member (M-330095) of the (FBAA) Finance Brokers Association of Australia Limited.
Redcap Finance Brokers
1. In the First Instance - Please Contact RedCap Finance Brokers direct on 07 3102 4772 to discuss your matter, then...
2. If you feel the issue has not been resolved to your satisfaction within 5 business days, then please contact our Licensee's internal dispute resolution manager:
Attention: EZFinance Complaints Dept
Level 3, 169 Fullarton Road,
Dulwich SA 5065
Phone: 1300 727 909
NCCP Act CODED LOANS ONLY*
We aim to reach a satisfactory outcome for any complaints.
If you are still unsatisfied after dealing with EZFinance's Internal Dispute Resolution Process and their decision, you can then contact the Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA) using the details below:
Please Note: - There is NO applicable AFCA membership held by us in relation to NCCP Act: NON-CODED Loans: i.e. commercial credit products and/or unregulated loans.